Thursday, April 3, 2008

Email Exercise # 29

Activity one: I have had a personal Yahoo account for awhile. The few people who are not work related still occasionally will send me an email to my hcpl email. I have been sweetly asking them to switch over to my personal email and most have updated their address books to reflect that. I will continue to strive for a distinct division between personal and work related.

Activity two: In my webmail I had already created folders. For this activity I went through and deleted everything I thought could go and printed off a couple that I wanted to retain just in case. I am pretty good about keeping my email down to a bare minimum. For example I went from a high of 14% of my assigned capacity to 7% after this cleaning exercise.

I will usually keep the emails in by inbox which have an expiration date like people out of the office, report due dates, etc.

Activity three:I also updated my address book.

No comments: